- This class has passed.
Childbirth Education Boot Camp @BFC 2/2/20 1p-5p
February 2, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$265.00
Nested’s Childbirth Education Boot Camp is a comprehensive class that will prepare you for your journey through labor, delivery, and the postpartum period!
- Review common third trimester issues and what to expect at your 36-week visit
- Learn about the signs of labor and when to call your obstetrician
- The clinical educators will walk you through each stage of labor and what can help alleviate and relax the mom
- See what the hospital process will look like and what to expect from your healthcare team
- Discuss options for pain management and potential interventions during the labor process
- Let our clinical instructors walk you through the “typical” childbirth scenario but also prepare for the unexpected, including inductions, assisted vaginal births and c-sections.
- Experienced labor doulas demonstrate specialized comfort techniques to help with labor pain
At Nested we know the importance of optimizing the physical and mental health of both parents during pregnancy and the postpartum period. With coping strategies, empowerment, education on diet and exercise and community resources, parents will leave feeling prepared for the doctor’s office, the delivery room and the trip back home.
To Register for a class, refer below to the Tickets section and click “Add to Cart” then follow the checkout instructions.
Note: 1 ticket allows for two people to attend the class.