- This class has passed.
Childbirth Education Boot Camp 9/22/19 1 PM – 5 PM
September 22 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Nested’s Childbirth Education Boot Camp is a class that will prepare you for your journey through labor, delivery, and the postpartum period!
- Review common third trimester issues and what to expect at your 36-week visit
- Learn about signs and symptoms of labor and delivery and when to call your obstetrician, doula or midwife
- See what the hospital process will look like and what to expect from your healthcare team
- Discuss options for pain management and potential interventions during the labor process
- Let our teachers walk you through the “typical” childbirth scenario but also prepare for the unexpected, including inductions, assisted vaginal births and c-sections.
- Experienced labor doulas demonstrate specialized comfort and breathing techniques for mom and partner to practice and help with pregnancy and labor pain
Our mission at Nested is to prepare new parents for before baby arrives as well as how to optimize physical and mental health. Clients will learn about coping strategies, common problems new families face along with the right steps to choose the right pediatrician and childcare options. Nested has been awarded “Top Parent Educators” because clients will leave feeling prepared for the doctor’s office, the delivery room and adjusting to the new family dynamic.
To Register for a class, refer below to the Tickets section and click “Add to Cart” then follow the checkout instructions.
Note: 1 ticket allows for two people to attend the class.
NOTE: All attendees MUST bring a government-issued PHOTO ID to get through security at this location