Nested LIVE Virtual Breastfeeding Prep class on 6-24-2021 at 7p-9p
June 24 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$135
This unique experience is taught as an interactive 2-hour LIVE Virtual class that you can take in the comfort of your home. Nested instructor, Courtney McDonald, a clinical mother-baby nurse and IBCLC (Lactation consultant), will teach AND answer your questions during this class. Registering for this class also includes access to the course Resource Guide, which you’ll receive after the class. The class will be held via GoToMeeting and the link for it will be shared with you 2-3 days prior to the class.
The Breastfeeding Preparation class will:
- Review the benefits of breastfeeding and how to prepare before delivery
- Learn about the breast and milk anatomy
- Learn about the mechanics of breastfeeding, latch and positioning
- Recognize good feeding and patterns of how to increase milk supply
- Learn about safe handling, storage and warming guidelines of pumped milk
- Understand what to expect in the early days of nursing and how your partner can help
- Common breastfeeding issues and how to know if you have a breast infection
- Discuss the process of Introducing formula, pumping, and tips on going back to work
We recommend taking this class after 30 weeks so this information remains top of mind. Classes sell out fast, so it’s important to register earlier in your pregnancy.
NOTE: You will receive the GoToMeeting link approximately 2-3 days prior to the class.