Private Educational Sessions
As of July 2021, Nested is offering BOTH in-person AND virtual private classes! However, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and new variant strains (e.g., Delta), private classes are not currently being offered to be held at the client’s home — ONLY at our HQ location in Arlington, VA, which has both an indoor AND outdoor space. We welcome the opportunity to provide private education for parents, grandparents, nannies, or other family members.
- In-person private sessions – these may be scheduled on weeknight evenings and during the day on weekends.
- The Newborn and Infant Care & CPR (NB/CPR) session is approximately 3 hours. Nested will provide all equipment, including sanitized specialized dolls & supplies to demo and practice on. Please note that we are not currently offering certification for infant CPR, only instruction.
- The Childbirth Education (CBE) session is approximately 3 hours. Nested will provide the required supplies and equipment needed.
- Combo NB/CPR & CBE session is an abbreviated session that would cover the highlights of both classes (not a full boot camp) is approximately 5 hours (if during a weeknight evening, it will be scheduled for 2 consecutive evenings)
- Infant CPR & Choking Prevention refresher class is approximately 75-90 minutes. Please note that we are not currently offering certification for infant CPR, only instruction.
- Virtual private sessions – Nested’s private virtual sessions can be taken from the comfort of your own home in 2 FORMATS:
- 3-hour (approx.) one-on-one private LIVE Virtual sessions with a Nested instructor for those who would prefer to have a private LIVE Virtual session vs. participate in a group LIVE Virtual class
- 1-hour private one-on-one LIVE Q&A with a Nested instructor for those who register for our online VIDEO class(es) & prefer to have a private session vs. participate in the group Q&A)
Fees are dependent on the number of people for the session. Please contact us with your group size, whether it’s parents, grandparents and nannies, and we will find the right teacher and schedule a convenient time.
Nested does NOT offer private sessions at the same time or day as when our in-person classes, LIVE virtual classes or the online VIDEO Q&A group discussions are being held.