- Review common third trimester issues and what to expect at your 36 week visit
- Learn the signs of labor and when to call your obstetrician
- See what the hospital process will look like and what to expect from your healthcare team
- Discuss options for pain management and potential interventions during the labor process
- Let our teachers walk you through the “typical” childbirth scenario but also prepare for the unexpected, including inductions, assisted vaginal births and c-sections.
This boot camp includes hands-on massage techniques for partners to help during the pregnancy and delivery. Breathing techniques, taught by experienced doulas, will help with making the birthing process easier.
At Nested we know the importance of optimizing the physical and mental health of both parents during pregnancy and the postpartum period. With coping strategies, empowerment, education on diet and exercise and community resources, parents will leave feeling prepared for the doctor’s office, the delivery room and the trip back home.
Receive a personalized certificate of completion and a special gift for your baby at the end of class!