During this one-hour in-person class, attendees will learn choking prevention tactics and infant CPR. Nested’s instructor(s) will demonstrate how to resuscitate on specialized CPR non-responsive dolls & choking prevention strategies, and attendees will be able to practice techniques on the dolls.
These refresher classes will be available once our in-person classes resume, based on government agencies guidelines and protocols and class locations’ buildings re-open. Should you choose to purchase access to this class now, you will receive an email as soon as they are available so you can register for a preferred date based on availability.
- Nested is not currently offering certification for infant CPR, only instruction and practice.
- 1 ticket allows for two people to attend the class.
- Nested will send you an email as soon as class dates & locations are scheduled.
- When these refresher classes first become available, you will be notified prior to the public so you will have priority access to registering for a class.
- To register for the class you will need to be logged into your Nested account to utilize your pre-paid ticket.