Nested Bootcamp Class Resource Guides*
Clients of Nested’s in-person classes, online VIDEO classes, and LIVE Virtual classes have access to the password-protected course Resource Guides.
- Clients of in-person classes and LIVE virtual classes should have received an email within a few days after their class(es) with a link to the class Resource Guide file(s) and the password. Please email us if you would you did not receive the email and/or if the password is not working. NOTE: There is a different password for each Resource Guide. If you cancelled your registration, you will NOT receive access to these guides.
- Clients of online VIDEO classes may find the link to the class Resource Guide file and the password via the specific online VIDEO class page by logging into their “My Online Access” account. NOTE: There is a different password for each Resource Guide and you will only receive access to the class(es) your registered & attended. If you cancelled your registration, you will NOT receive access to these guides.
*Please note that access to these class Resource Guides is provided ONLY to paid class registrants as a supplement to the class to refer to as you get closer to your due date & baby’s arrival. If you cancelled your registration, you will NOT receive access to these guides.
As a small business we are striving to meet the increasing challenges during this unprecedented difficult time due to the pandemic, while continuing to find alternative ways to support our Nested community and provide you with breastfeeding preparation, childbirth and newborn care education.
Additional Helpful Tips and Resources to Supplement Nested Bootcamp Classes
We have compiled helpful tips and resources to supplement our courses. Click below to view and download these additional resource documents.
- Exercise, Nutrition & Sleep — this is a PDF document
- Partner Page — this is a PDF document
- Nested’s COVID-19 Resources – Hospital Packing Checklist List for Expecting Families During COVID-19 Pandemic; Additional Resources for Physical & Mental Health During COVID-19; Guidance by the CDC About Wearing a Mask & Instructions How to Make a Mask; and more!