NESTED LLC: TERMS OF SERVICE & CONDITIONS*
NESTED LLC is a private entity that delivers information regarding labor, delivery, and services related to postpartum and family resources. Our teachers and staff are educators and unable to dispense medical advice or act as your medical provider in our classes.
I. Use of Photography/Images:
NESTED LLC places great importance on your privacy and health. Only when given your permission, may we use photographs of class participants for marketing and online material. This may include the NESTED website and other social media pages. NESTED LLC is not responsible for actions of people who are not NESTED employees. Please indicate during check-out if you consent or do not consent to photography.
II. Participation in LIVE Virtual classes and online VIDEO class Q&A discussions:
Please note that if you participate in a LIVE Virtual class and/or an optional online VIDEO class Q&A discussion, your name and image can be seen by other participants.
III. Nested LLC: COVID-19 Disclosure Statements
Nested LLC believes the health of our clients, instructors, and members of our administrative and operations team is of utmost importance. We are closely monitoring and will adhere to local, state and federal public health guidelines, including the CDC, to maintain best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
A. Nested Health & Safety Protocols
The following protocols are currently in place to help ensure the health and safety of our clients, instructors and team members:
- Nested LLC team members and instructors sanitizes all surfaces between classes.
- Nested LLC has always sterilized and will continue to sterilize all CPR & choking practice dolls, swaddling blankets and other materials used in class before & after each class as well as only uses single-use face shield/lung bags.
- Nested LLC is providing sufficient separation of seating for all attendees (participating couples and instructors)
- Nested LLC instructors are fully COVID-19 vaccinated
- Nested LLC instructors and/or team members will not teach nor attend any in-person Nested classes if they have any symptoms of COVID-19, and will remain quarantined for a period of 10 days.
- Upon arrival, all class participants will be required to:
- Show proof of vaccine or negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of the class — effective October 1, 2021
- Confirm that they have not had a fever, cough or shortness of breath within the past 14 days, nor been exposed to someone who has.
- Sanitize their hands.
- Wear a mask.
- Should a class participant arrive on-site and refuse to adhere to these protocols, the participant will be denied entry. There will be no refunds for missed classes under these circumstances.
- If you are registered for a class and become ill, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule your class. For more information about Nested’s rescheduling and cancellation policy, please visit Nested’s Course Policies & FAQ page.
- Nested LLC conducts classes in buildings operated by other entities. It is possible that those entities will have additional protocols in place which may be more extensive than those required by Nested LLC. Please consult the class location’s website for your specific class prior to your arrival to ensure you have up-to-date information.
B. Acknowledgment of Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
Effective October 1, 2021, Nested LLC will require all staff and in-person class attendees to be fully vaccinated. This policy will be subject to change based on guidance from the CDC, as well as guidance from local governmental health authorities.
Fully vaccinated means either that 14 days have passed since receiving the second dose of an FDA or WHO authorized double-dose vaccine or that 14 days have passed since receiving the sole dose of an FDA or WHO authorized single-dose vaccine.
Attendees of Nested classes will be required to show proof of vaccination at the point of entry into the building where the class is being held either by displaying digital documentation of vaccination on a smartphone or by presenting a physical copy of a vaccination card (and, if necessary, proof of identification). For people with a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from getting the COVID-19 vaccination, in lieu of proof of vaccination those individuals must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test (taken within 72 hours of their arrival of a class) upon entry to the building.
C. Acknowledgment of the Risk of Attending Nested In-Person Classes
All Nested LLC in-person class participants acknowledge that they are attending Nested’s in-person classes at their own risk of contracting COVID-19. Nested LLC is not liable in the event a participant contracts COVID-19 subsequent to attending an in-person group or private class. If you are a member of a high-risk group, Nested LLC recommends that you elect to take Nested’s online VIDEO class or LIVE Virtual class option in lieu of its in-person group or private classes.
*As of June 2020, Nested LLC updated these Terms of Service and Conditions to include new health and safety COVID-19 protocols for all in-person classes, which were updated again in June 2021 & September 2021. Be sure to review these prior to attending your in-person class to review the most current COVID-19 protocols.