An online video Newborn & Infant Care with educational CPR (NB/CPR) class with Closed Captioning prepares you for the moment your baby is born through the first few anxiety-provoking months. This purchase provides you with one month access to the course video (available 24/7 to start, stop & view as many times as you’d like during the 1-month; 1-month access is from date & time of purchase), LIVE virtual video Q&A discussion with a Nested instructor, and the class Resource Guide. And, if you would like continued access to the video and Q&A sessions, you may renew your membership access for a discounted fee every month until your delivery. Note: 1 ticket allows for 2 people to access the online class and resources.
This unique experience is taught by Nested’s Founder, Nidhi Reva MPH, PA-C, and includes access to a Nested-facilitated LIVE virtual video Q&A discussion session, and the class Resource Guide. We take you on a journey from the day of discharge through your newborn’s first few months at home. Our emphasis is setting your family up for a smooth transition, promoting a healthy baby, parents and supporting community. This can all be done in the comfort of your home.
The NB/CPR online video class with Closed Captioning provides the viewer to:
- Learn about “normal” newborn appearance and hospital discharge logistics,
- Learn signs of newborn illness (e.g., jaundice, thrush, colic, cradle cap) and when to call your pediatrician
- View demonstrations of swaddling, holding positions, soothing techniques, bathing and changing diapers
- Learn about nutrition, formula vs. breastfeeding and breastfeeding tips
- Learn choking prevention tactics and infant CPR that demonstrate on a specialized CPR non-responsive doll how to resuscitate
- View physical therapy videos to address proper ergonomics to prevent musculoskeletal injuries that new parents tend to experience
- Incorporate techniques and strategies to address new challenges of a growing family in terms of boundaries with work and family
- Contact Nested for your private 1-hour facilitated Q&A session to be held before your 1-month access ends.
Ultimately, clients will be armed with a toolkit to strengthen the physical and emotional health of the entire family. This is a perfect class for biological, adoptive or foster parents, friends, caregivers, nannies and grandparents.
We recommend viewing this online video class later in the pregnancy, after 30 weeks – mainly because we review what happens after the baby is delivered and through the first year. We find taking it closer to the due date helps keep this info “fresher” and top of mind.
Note: 1 ticket allows for 2 people to access the online video class, one 1-hour Q&A discussion and resources.
NOTE: Membership access will end 1-month from the date & time of purchase. You will receive an email approximately 3-5 days prior to the end of your 1-month subscription with the option to renew for an additional month at a reduced price.