An online video Childbirth Education (CBE) class with Closed Captioning that prepares you for your journey through labor, delivery, and the postpartum period. This purchase provides you with one month access to the course video (available 24/7 to start, stop & view as many times as you’d like during the 1-month; 1-month access is from date & time of purchase), LIVE virtual video Q&A group discussion sessions with other clients, and the class Resource Guide. If you would like continued access to the video and Q&A sessions, you may renew your membership access for a discounted fee every month until your delivery. Note: 1 ticket allows for 2 people to access the online class and resources.
This unique experience is taught by Nested’s Founder, Nidhi Reva MPH, PA-C, and includes access to a Nested-facilitated LIVE virtual video Q&A discussion session with other clients and the class Resource Guide. This can all be done in the comfort of your home.
The CBE online video class with Closed Captioning provides the viewer to:
- Review common third trimester issues and what to expect at your 36-week visit
- Learn about the signs of labor, when to call your obstetrician, and what should be on your hospital bag packing list
- Learn each stage of labor and what can help alleviate and relax the mom, including options for pain management and potential interventions during the labor process
- See what the hospital process will look like and what to expect from your healthcare team
- Learn about an overview of a “typical” childbirth scenario, as well as how to prepare for the unexpected, including inductions, assisted vaginal births and c-sections.
- View an experienced labor doula demonstrate specialized comfort techniques to help with labor pain
- Sign up & participate in the Nested facilitated Q&A sessions — NOTE: The dates & times are posted each month and may be found on the video class page, which is available by logging into your account after purchasing access to this class.
At Nested, we know the importance of optimizing the physical and mental health of parents during pregnancy and the postpartum period. With coping strategies, empowerment, education on diet & exercise and community resources, parents will feel prepared for the doctor’s office, the delivery room and the trip back home.
We recommend viewing this online video class on the earlier side of your pregnancy (24-39 weeks).
Note: 1 ticket allows for 2 people to access the online video class, Q&A discussions, and resources.