A virtual online Childbirth Education class that prepares you for your journey through labor, delivery, and the postpartum period. This purchase provides you with access for one month to the course video, LIVE virtual video Q&A group discussion sessions with other clients as well as the class Resource Guide. If you would like continued access to the video and Q&A sessions, you may renew your membership access for a discounted fee every month until your delivery. Note: 1 ticket allows for two people to access the online class and resources.
This unique experience is taught by Nested’s Founder, Nidhi Reva MPH, PA-C, and includes access to a Nested-facilitated LIVE virtual video Q&A discussion session with other clients as well as the class Resource Guide. This can all be done in the comfort of your home.
The CBE online video class provides the viewer to:
- Review common third trimester issues and what to expect at your 36-week visit
- Learn about the signs of labor, when to call your obstetrician, and what happens at each stage of labor
- See what the hospital process will look like and what to expect from your healthcare team
- Review options for pain management and potential interventions during the labor process
- Provide you with an overview of a “typical” childbirth scenario, as well as inductions, assisted vaginal births and c-sections
- View an experienced labor doula demonstrate specialized comfort techniques to help with labor pain
- At Nested we know the importance of optimizing the physical and mental health of both parents during pregnancy and the postpartum period. With coping strategies, empowerment, education on diet and exercise and community resources, parents will leave feeling prepared for the doctor’s office, the delivery room and the trip back home.
We recommend viewing this online video class on the earlier side of your pregnancy (24-39 weeks).