- This class has passed.
Nested LIVE – Virtual Childbirth Education (CBE) on 10-16-2021 at 1-4p
October 16, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$225.00
This unique experience is taught as a 3-hour LIVE Virtual interactive class that you can take in the comfort of your home. Nested’s Childbirth Education (CBE) Boot Camp is a comprehensive class that will prepare you for your journey through labor, delivery, and the postpartum period! In this class we will:
- Review common third trimester issues and what to expect at your 36-week visit
- Learn about the signs of labor, when to call your obstetrician, and what should be on your hospital bag packing list
- Discuss each stage of labor and what can help alleviate and relax the mom, including options for pain management and potential interventions during the labor process
- See what the hospital process will look like and what to expect from your healthcare team
- Discuss the “typical” childbirth scenario as well as how to prepare for the unexpected, including inductions, assisted vaginal births and c-sections.
- Learn from experienced labor doulas as they demonstrate specialized comfort techniques to help with labor pain
- Learn and practice tips, tricks and techniques for Prenatal Wellness: Pelvic Floor Health, Ergonomics & Exercises from a physical therapist
At Nested we know the importance of optimizing the physical and mental health of both parents during pregnancy and the postpartum period. With coping strategies, empowerment, education on diet and exercise and community resources, parents will leave feeling prepared for the doctor’s office, the delivery room and the trip back home.
To REGISTER for the class, refer below to the Tickets section, select 1 ticket, and click “Get Tickets”. Note: 1 ticket allows for 2 people to attend the class.