Acknowledgment of the Nested’s Class Registration and Attendance Protocols & Policies
Please note that in order for a class registration to be processed, all clients must acknowledge and accept the following Nested’s class registration and attendance protocols and policies.
All Nested In-Person, LIVE Virtual and Online VIDEO classes:
- We acknowledge that Nested teachers and staff are educators and are unable to dispense medical advice or act as our medical provider.
All Nested In-Person Classes:
- We acknowledge that we are attending Nested’s in-person classes at their own risk of contracting COVID-19, flu and/or other illnesses.
- We acknowledge that we have read and will adhere to Nested LLC’s TERMS OF SERVICE & CONDITIONS and its COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols for in-person classes.
All Nested classes that include CPR certification blended learning format:
- We understand that this class is taught by Nested instructors who are American Red Cross-trained. The certified class is in a blended learning class format, which includes both an online and in-person learning component. We understand that we must complete and pass the online portion of the class at least 2 days PRIOR to attending the hands-on skills class in order to pass & obtain the American Red Cross CPR certification (valid for 2-years). Should I choose to not complete or are unable to complete the online portion of the class, I may still attend the “hands on” in-person skills portion of the class to learn & practice techniques WITHOUT receiving the 2-year certification.
All Nested LIVE Virtual Classes and Q/A Sessions:
- Consent for ONLINE Participation: We acknowledge that by participating in this interactive LIVE online class, my name and image can be seen by other participants.