- A beautiful colorful, unique, wool-blend zipper, hooded sweater with front pockets
- Designed with animals native to Ecuador
- Handmade by women of the Chimborazo Province in Ecuador
- Soft, warm and will keep little ones entertained by touching the different textures and colors.
- Care: Handwash or wash in cold on delicates with like colors, hang dry preferable
- Sizes: Sizes vary slightly from one product to another since they are a handmade craft
- These sweaters truly represent Ecuador by their vibrancy and warm nature of the people of Ecuador.
- GIVING BACK! Nested will contribute a portion of each sweater purchase to our giving back Project Nido partner, Partners of Andrean Community Health (PACH), which provides affordable health care and surgical services to the Chimborazo Province in Ecuador.
Sizes vary and are only available for purchase at Nested’s in-person classes.